LaserShield Family & Business Security Systemsnick_fury2016-03-29T13:35:52+00:00
Precious. Priceless. Protected.
America’s Trusted Security Systems
7 Layers of Home Security
1. Motion sensing detection units ensure your loved ones will receive a message warning them of intrusion so they don’t startle a home invader, preventing a violent confrontation.
2. Perimeter defense is maintained by door and window sensing devices, alerting members of the home who may be sleeping when an unwanted stranger breaks in.
3. Glass break detection backs up the LaserShield Home Security Plus system’s perimeter defense and provides a strong safety net while you are at home or away.
4. Environmental hazards can be avoided using the carbon monoxide, smoke, flood, freeze and heat devices.
5. Keychain remotes allow easy one-touch arming and disarming of your home security system. It also provides a panic feature that quickly alerts LaserShield’s central station that you need help right away.
6. Sirens are important safety features to your LaserShield security system. A 105 decibel siren blares while strobe lights disorient an intruder allowing you and your family get to safety.
7. Highly trained LaserShield personnel dispatch emergency help when your family is faced with a threat. Focus on getting your loved ones to safety with the knowledge first responders are on their way.
Protect your loved ones. Stay safe with LaserShield.
Security is for Renters too!
According to insurance agencies specializing in renters insurance, renters are burglarized 79% more than homeowners. The reasons are simple:
The sheer number of people coming and going causes residents to tune-out as they become accustomed to seeing lots of neighbors and their unfamiliar guests moving, throughout their community.
It’s more difficult to spot individuals that don’t belong, that would normally raise suspicion.
The rental community is a more transient community so it’s not uncommon to see utility vans, moving vans and vehicles loaded with belongings nearby.
Many crimes are committed by adolescents looking for drug money or pursuing gang initiations. This occurs even in nice, more affluent areas.
It’s easy for the kids of your neighbors to record your schedule and to find opportune times to intrude without being interrupted, or caught. This makes for a perfect environment for burglaries, vandalisms and even assaults.
LaserShield is the solution.
Protect your Business Investment
LaserShield’s Instant Security System provides an ideal small business solution. LaserShield Instant Systems require no installation, setting up in a matter of seconds. With no keypads to hassle with, using LaserShield’s Instant Security System is even easier than setup. Arm and disarm your LaserShield Instant Security System with the touch of a button on wireless keychain remotes.
Motion sensing detection units protect your business overnight, alerting the central station if there is motion while the system is armed. The Motion Sensor’s field of vision is similar to that of the human eye. Strategically placing one unit in the corner of a room provides tremendous coverage over the entire room.
All LaserShield Instant Security System devices feature panic buttons allowing quick notification to the central station that you need help right away. When the central station alerts your local dispatch of your “panic” alarm, they will respond with haste with the understanding that you or your staff is facing a potentially life threatening situation.
In the event of any alarm, a piercing 105 decibel alarm sounds, alerting intruders that help is on the way and it’s in their best interest to flee the premises.
The LaserShield Instant Security System is simple, affordable, and effective. It’s a remarkably quick way to provide your business with a professional grade alarm system.
Call us. We’ll add it to your order. (800) 252-7655
$15 each, or get two for $24.99 + free shipping
Product Description: Yard signs help reduce the likelihood of your house being broken into. Most criminals don’t want to deal with an alarm system. Add as many layers of protection to your home as possible by buying a yard sign today.